“How to change shipping address on Amazon” belongs to one of the most common questions on an array of eCommerce forums. If you are also finding out a thoughtful and complete answer for the query, we will give you a hand with this post.
In our blog, you are about to pass through how to update your delivery info on app and PC, and even address some popular curiosities related to the topic.
Before getting to the core of this piece, you need to reach the following truth. Amazon’s website permits you to save multiple delivery info, which unwittingly has become a double-edged knife.
Choosing an address from the list of available contacts to deliver your order is simple. Yet, as it is always ready, picking wrong info doesn’t occur hardly. Even worse, you might not know your mistake till your purchase has been completed.
So you don’t just need to learn how to update your shipping contact, but also how to manage your Amazon account properly. Now, dig in deeper with us to find out “how to change shipping address on Amazon.”
Changing delivery address on PC with six steps below
- Step 1: Come to your browser, access the Amazon site on your computer, and sign in to your account
- Step 2: At the right corner of the screen, tap on “Accounts & Lists.”
- Step 3: Navigate to “Your orders.”
- Step 4: Discover the purchase you need to update and after that, select “View order details” at the gray banner.
- Step 5: Below the delivery address, go to the “change” button. In case you don’t catch the option on the screen, which means that a shipment agency is distributing your cart.
Note: when your order reaches the third party, you can not update your shipping address anymore.
- Step 6: Fix or pick the correct one for your order.
To avoid the issue happening again, besides knowing “how to change shipping address on Amazon”, you need to learn how to manage your Amazon account properly.
- Step 1: Open a browser, go to the Amazon page on your computer, then log in to your Amazon account.
- Step 2: Tap on “Accounts & Lists.”
- Step 3: Look for the “Ordering and shopping preferences” part, choose the “Your address” button.
- Step 4: On this “Your addresses” part, you can tailor any info on your contact list. There are four options you can consider.
- To update the default address, pick an address you need to use and click “Set as Default.”
- To modify or change an address, go to the contact, tap on “Edit”, then save any adjustments.
- To cut out an address, click the address and choose the “Remove” button.
- To create any new address, select “add address” and type the details.
Suppose the Amazon application is available on your tablet or phone. In that case, you just need to open the app and follow the basic steps below to uncover “how to change shipping address on Amazon’ on mobiles.
- Step 1: Navigate to your orders.
- Step 2: Drawdown to choose the purchase that you need to modify the delivery contact for.
- Step 3: Click on this order and come to the “Order info” section.
- Step 4: Select the “Change this order”, then follow the guides to adjust the delivery address.
You will meet one of the two following cases:
#Case 1: If you don’t see the “change” option there, you have to send a cancellation request and book the product one more time with the right address.
#Case 2: If a third party ships the purchase with the wrong shipping info, it’s pretty hard for you to fix the delivery address.
Akin to the PC version, you need to drop by the way to manage your Amazon account on the app to reduce such unwanted cases in the future. Below is our step-by-step guide to help you deal with this situation.
- Step 1: Go to the Amazon application on your phone or other mobile devices
- Step 2: Click the three-line button and choose Account
- Step 3: In the section of “Account settings,” select “Your addresses.”
- Step 4: Here, you can modify, remove, or add addresses; respectively, tap on the “Edit,” “Delete,” or “Add” option on the screen.
You need to contact a hotline at 1-888-280-4331 first. Let their team know your situation about your order coming to the wrong address, then give them your order details, which will help the support track your purchase easier.
You can adjust your delivery contact anytime after you have done your order on the Amazon site, just in case the item has not been distributed yet. You might change your shipping info on a mobile app or PC.
You can lose your order. To fix the issue, if your order has been shipped, let’s cancel the purchase asap and wait for it to re-deliver with the right address.
Have you been clear about “how to change shipping address on Amazon”? We bet your answer is yes now. Thanks to our handy post today, we hope that your ordering on E-commerce like Amazon will be smoother in the coming days.
Thank you for your company, and don’t forget to follow our page to get more useful tricks for your life in the future.